We are one of the fastest-growing graphic design agencies and serving global customers. We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Visual Best is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Quality checks for Design and Video projects.
- Communicate with clients and the design team.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications for Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of project management and related experience.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Good communication skills (Hindi and English).
- Good understanding of design tools and graphic design.
- Competitive Salary.
- Remote work (WFH).
- Flexible timing.
- Performance Bonus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Salary on Time.
- Non-toxic Work Culture.
- No room for office politics.
- Performance is the only criteria for growth.
Job Location: H 54, Sector 63, Noida 201301, UP. India.